Monday, November 26, 2007

Susan and Alexandra

It was fun hanging out with Susan and Alexandra in Escondido, California. In fact, Alexandra gave me the workout that I have been needing since the birth of Bella. She is just 15 months old and is walking and running better than some adults I know. It took her a while to warm up to me, but I think I won her over in the end. Thank you Susan and Alexandra for letting me into your world. I hope you enjoy some of my favorites.




























Tutu, Leotard and Hair Accessory by Meg Dana & Co.

4 comments:

Michroxx said...

You can really feel the love coming out of the pictures; they are so precious. I especially love the very first one; she is so angelic.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little girl!!!

Anonymous said...

Mommy and baby are so beautiful! These photos are fun, yet so loving. Alexandra is absolutely adorable.

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures! Susan and Alexandra look like they are meant to be together. Beautiful.