Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Jennifer and Raul's Wedding

I have so many wonderful thoughts of the newly married couple Jennifer and Raul. They are by far two of the kindest, warm-hearted people that I have ever met. Jennifer's best friend and sister planned her whole wedding, which in turn made Jennifer the most relaxed bride I have worked with. In fact, her best friend opened up her own home to all of the guests and family members, as it was the reception location and right next door was where the ceremony was held. DJ Richard Blade married Jennifer and Raul as a surprise to all of the guests and as if that wasn't special enough, he even DJ'd and MC'd the reception. It was great fun. My favorite part of the wedding, however, was when Jennifer and Raul told the story of how they met, which ignited many tears and plenty of laughter. It was the perfect combination. When I say that I wish Jennifer and Raul the very best, I mean it from the bottom of my heart. See some of my favorites (I usually choose less images to post on my BLOG, but I went crazy).

















































































7 comments:

Unknown said...

Loving these series!

Anonymous said...

What can Raul and I say, but, "WOW!" Vanessa is an amazing photographer and friend. She is truly talented and Raul and I are so lucky to know her and to have had her take pictures on one of the most important days of our lives. We definitely plan to use her for other more life defining moments such as babies, ; 0 ) Raul and I could not be happier with the work that Vanessa did for us and we can't wait to have her help us create our wedding album. "THANK YOU, VANESSA!"

Love Jennifer and Raul

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing....
the pics are great.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Couple, beautiful day and beautiful photography!
You guys scored not only with each other but your photographer...Vanessa truely captured the moment.
Thanks for sharing!
Warm Regards and a Happy life!
Sister
Anna

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Couple, beautiful day and beautiful photography!
You guys scored not only with each other but your photographer...Vanessa truely captured the moment.
Thanks for sharing!
Warm Regards and a Happy life!
Sister
Anna

Anonymous said...

WOW, such beautiful pictures!! She did a such a wonderful job on them. She makes you feel like you are right there witnessing the moment. I just wish I could of made it out there for the wedding. Very beautiful pics guys!

Congrats you two!
Much love,
Cousin Kate

Ding Guingab said...

This a beautiful compilation of artistically taken photos. What a treat to view this work of art! And a big congratulations to the couple.