Friday, November 30, 2007

The Rey Family

My dear friends, The Rey's and I headed down to their local park to take their 2007 Holiday photos. Cameron wanted to head straight for the playground, and rightfully so. All of our efforts to get him away from the playground failed, even the best one of them all, "Santa needs the family picture, so he remembers who we are." It just goes to show that kids are much smarter than we give them credit for. HA! I eventually came up with a great idea. I told Cameron that if he let me take pictures of him, then I would let him use my camera to take pictures of me. To my surprise, he listened to every detailed description I gave him on how to use the camera and he did a fabulous job. Now, I know who is taking my family photos this year. I would have posted some of his pics, but they revealed something about me that I am not sure I want to share with everybody...I'm even dorkier than I thought. Needless to say, I think I had more fun than anyone else. I hope you enjoy their photo session.






















Sheryl and Walt being very playful. Sheryl is a professional dancer and studio owner (LA Dance Connection in Whittier, CA) and I just got a kick out of her pose in this shot. So elegant and dainty.



No comments: