Friday, November 30, 2007

The Kim Family

I have been photographing Lawyer Ann H. Park and her family for many years now. They are an absolutely lovely family. The kids, Rachel and Dillon get cuter and cuter every time I see them. The big thing this year was that Rachel got her hair cut short. Now Rachel is able to brush and style her own hair. It's such a great way to teach a child responsibility. I have to remember this when Bella turns her age. She also plays the piano now and attends a performing arts school. Dillon loves to mimic his big sister, he loves shoes and is saying lots of words. When I arrived, Rachel kissed her little brother and said to me, "Dillon is a handsome little gentleman." I found that to be very endearing. So cute! We had fun roaming around El Dorado Regional Park in Long Beach. Enjoy viewing their pics.

























No comments: