Thursday, November 15, 2007

Maggie and Austin's E-Session

Maggie and Austin will be getting hitched in January 2008. While they were dating, they use to frequent Downtown Fullerton...so, it was a no-brainer where to shoot their engagement session. It is a very unique city with a lot of old-world charm. I love the outfits they chose to wear, very complimentary to one another and extremely fashionable. They were willing to try anything, even in the 90 degree heat. It was a laugh a minute, to say the very least. In fact, I can't wait for the wedding because these two are just so much fun to hang out with. Here are just some of my favorites from our shoot.




A local artist seen in the pic was comissioned to paint this mural. It just so happens that Maggie and Austin recently visited New Orleans and hung out on Bourbon Street.


















Maggie and Austin shared their first kiss at Branagan's Irish Pub on a dare.






This series of photos had me laughing on the floor. I think it's apparent just by this photo alone to see how great Maggie and Austin's personalities are.

1 comment:

Marina said...

I really enjoy your work. Thanks for sharing.