Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Tevy and Yun

Tevy and Yun had a lovely afternoon wedding at Palos Verdes Golf Club. Even though the sun was blaring down on us, there was a nice breeze coming in from the ocean. The lovely Andie Martinez joined me in capturing the moments of their day. Thank you for all of your hard work Andie!

I instantly got a good vibe from Tevy and Yun when we met. It was apparent that the love they hold for one another is true. It is always an honor to work with couples that are so loving toward one another. I can say the same for the company that they keep (which includes all of their friends and family).

The reception was held at a wonderful Vietnamese Restaurant called S Fine Dining. Oh man, the food was delicious! I will definitely go back! The details were beautiful. One of my favorites was the favor that they gave to their guests. It was a beautiful golden apple made of glass. In Taiwanese culture, the apple symbolizes Spring, rebirth and new beginnings.

Andrew Nguyen of VIP DJ Services played the best music all night. Andie and I seriously could not hold still because we were be-bopping along between each image shot. We had a blast!

Thank you Tevy and Yun for a wonderful celebration. I wish for you a lovely future filled with endless happiness.

























This little girl was not thrilled to see my camera. I don't normally have this affect on children. :-)









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sniffle.. these are so beautiful! You and Andie were troopers and thank you for all the hard work that day and after! My brother and Tevy were lucky to have you as a photographer!

Anonymous said...

Best wedding ever! I can't stop dancing!

Excellent work Vanessa! I LOVE the bridal suite shots!