Sunday, August 17, 2008

Heidi and Derek are Expecting!

Gorgeous couple, Heidi and Derek are expecting their first child in October...a little boy! I can just imagine how beautiful he is going to be. Watch out Knox, a new cutie's coming to town. HA!

I really had a wonderful time photographing this couple. We shot in Ladera Ranch at their home and in surrounding neighborhood's. It is quite breathtaking there...I definitely will consider buying a home in that city.

Thank you Heidi for giving me permission to BLOG the more intimate pictures we took. You look amazing! I can't wait to meet the little man, and I am so looking forward to photographing his welcome home. Congrats!





















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vanessa, these are absolutley GORGEOUS...

I have to admit it makes me want a baby...:)

I know, not yet!!!

Great use of available light on the shot where the mom to be is standing in the corner...it's just beautiful!