Monday, August 18, 2008

Alexandra's Portrait Session

It's hard to believe, but Alexandra is only 12! I KNOW!!! She will be celebrating her Bat Mitzvah next month. I have the honor of shooting her big day...I can't wait.

Her theme is Broadway Theater, so we thought it best to take to Hollywood Blvd. for her Portrait Session. The whole family came to help out, Mom (who always looks fashionably chic), Dad (whom is a great film artist) and Big Sis (who also shares a love for photography--I shot her Bat Mitzvah a few years back).

When I tell you that I had fun with the Goldmann clan, I really mean it. I feel like they are family and they make me feel the same. We encountered some real characters that night, some amusing and others that were downright scary. We had some good laughs over it.

Alexandra seemed to be a natural voguing for the camera and dancing in the streets. She's more than a triple threat, I found out. She not only sings, dances and acts, but she also plays a few instruments (guitar, piano, and I can't remember the other) as well. I can't even play the triangle. YIKES!!!

Thank you Goldmann's for a wonderful experience. Looking forward to the big celebration.













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are so adorable!!! I can just see her when she is 25 or 30 looking back at these images. They are priceless, and at such a special age. Right before you turn complete teenager! The star with her name on it is so cute by the way!

I love the night-time lights look...perfect for BROADWAY!