Thursday, June 26, 2008

Bella's Favorite Things

I haven't posted pics of Bella for some time now, so I am thrilled that I brought my camera along during our visit to one of Bella's favorite places in the whole wide world...Pinkberry.

I have to admit that the first time I ever had one, it was not a very pleasant taste. But, it's the kind of thing that grows on you. Bella likes all things that look and feel like ice cream. In these photos, you can certainly tell that she is truly enjoying herself and in the ice cream zone. YUMMY!!!

Some other items that Bella is currently favoring these days are anything princess-like, and lots and lots of jewelry...thanks to Grandma.

She has become a girly-girl. It's a wonder where that came from. HA!! I've said it before, and I'll say it again, "I am having the time of my life with Bella. I am in love with being her Mommy. She has brought so much joy into my life." :-)











4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHE IS WAYYYYYYYYYY TO PRECIOUS!!!!

Anonymous said...

Bella is beautiful! I love your pictures!

Anonymous said...

cute as a button! and my goodness she's becoming a big girl now. :)

Anonymous said...

I love her soooo much!