Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Ellen and Fernie

Ellen and Fernie had a beautiful church ceremony at St. Joseph's Catholic Church in Pomona, CA. We took some of their photos at Scripps College in Claremont, which has amazing grounds. And, I had the opportunity to shoot two weddings in-a-row at the Muchenthaler Mansion which is where their reception took place.

The venue was decorated in vibrant reds which was absolutely stunning. One of my favorite parts of their wedding was the band, Yari More's Orchestra which played Latin Beats all night long.

Jennifer Daigle and Nicole Gonzales accompanied me for this wonderful event. Thanks girls for sticking it out with me again. You are awesome!

I am thrilled for Ellen and Fernie! They are amongst the nicest couples I have worked with. It was a pleasure and honor to be a part of their very special day.





















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vanessa
I just got to say... that you have some mad skills girl! wow, pictures look amazing. Thank you for doing such wonderful job. You and your crew were so delightful to work with.
Fernie and I have decided! You are going to photograph our future children...and... familiy pictures...and so forth!
Thank you once again for being part of our special day and to have captured all of our special moments!

Anonymous said...

Ellen was so perfect in front of that door!!!!

Great shots girl..

Anonymous said...

I really love these pictures.... WOW!!!!