Monday, December 01, 2008

Swartzon Family

Kristie Swartzon recently gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, Sasha. Kristie and Saar also have an adorable 3 year-old (soon-to-be 4) daughter, Teah. This little cutie pie was dressed like a princess when I arrived and she was more than ready to have her picture taken. I was very impressed with her immediatley. She was so smart and focused. She listened to everything I said and took my direction better than most adults do. WOW! I was even lucky enough to capture Sasha's spontaneous smile while she looked directly into my lense. Saar's Mother and Father joined us on a quick outting to their neighborhood lake and country club for some family portraits. The grandparents emphasized to me how important it was for them to have their picture taken with their grandaughter's (these are their first). Needless to say, I had a wonderful time photographing this lovely family.











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vanessa-You rock....these are beautiful!!! We can't wait to have you back out - Great Job!!!

Lacey Gehrls