Sunday, December 28, 2008

Fransisca and Adrian's Wedding

Fransisca and Adrian had a beautiful Catholic wedding at St. Denis Catholic Church located in Diamond Bar. Their celebration following was located at Hacienda Golf Club in La Habra Heights. I was so thrilled to work at this location, as I grew up in the neighborhood. In fact, my parents still live in my childhood home, which is just around the corner. The Golf Club was recently renovated, and currently has an old world charm.

Fransisca and Adrian are a lovely couple whom are warm, kind and generous. They made Jennifer and I feel quite welcome, as if we were just other friends invited to celebrate with them. We couldn't have asked for more.

Congrats to the new Mr. and Mrs.!




































17 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely pix that captured a beautiful wedding!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures. They look great! Thank you for the memories - ALoo

Anonymous said...

Vanessa and Jennifer, I can not thank you enough for these wonderful pictures. The details are amazing!

Nice touch on the song selection for the slideshow :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

It was indeed a beautiful memorable detailed wedding pictures for my son and my daughter in law. Thankyou very much.

Anonymous said...

Very smooth lighting and artistic pictures, you really captured every right moments, nice work Vanessa !!

Anonymous said...

Very nice pictures Vanessa....love it! Especially the one on the top floor of the church...hahaha..I was one of Fransisca & Adrian's bridesmaid and reallyy...that pose took a lot of effort, but I love the final product.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, I love it

Anonymous said...

WOW! I love the black and white pictures. It definitely gave a different feel (Especially the father of the groom pic).

Anonymous said...

You took beautiful pictures and I loved the slideshow as well. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Nice pics. Congrats to the bride and groom.

Anonymous said...

I like the black and white picture of the groom's dad. It give him a very distinguished look.

Anonymous said...

The pictures were very nice.

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures!=)

Anonymous said...

Great pictures :-)

Anonymous said...

The pictures look excellent. I think it looks at its best. I like the picture that was in black and white.

Anonymous said...

They were excellent to me! "
~