Wednesday, October 22, 2008

YVONNE

I went to Honolulu, Hawaii to photograph a wedding with my dear friend, Ray. The day before the wedding, we jumped at the opportunity to photograph beautiful model, Yvonne Midkiff. She is absolutely stunning! We photographed her in the mosquito infested tropical jungle near Pali Hwy. What a trooper Yvonne was, despite the many bites she endured regardless of being coated with mosquito repellent.

Poor Ray hurt himself by trying to cross a stream with his Converse shoes. He hit a slippery patch and landed right on his booty, bruising his tailbone and splitting his ankle open. Luckily he recovered pretty quickly and did not damage any of his equipment.

I, on the other hand, had a wonderful time with only a few bites and no injuries.

To view the slideshow, please click here. Otherwise, enjoy some of my favorites below!






























5 comments:

Unknown said...

Too quick!

Thanks for recapping the horrific fall in such vivid details. :)

Lovely stuff.

Kirstin Fox said...

These are so good! I love the story telling too... =)

Yvonne said...

I love these...I couldn't have asked for better results given the condition and the quick preparation! My friends love them, including the boyfriend. You pretty much picked the my favorites out of them all! Nice!

Anonymous said...

Wow, these are amazing pictures!!

Anonymous said...

These are some amazing pictures.