Thursday, April 17, 2008

Tevy and Yun's E-Session

The Long Beach Pike was a stellar choice for Yun and Tevy's E-Session. There was so much to see and do there. We could have easily shot the whole day. In fact, we found ourselves running in the end, as we were trying to use as much available light as possible. We had so much fun. I was so honored to be witness to Tevy and Yun's love for one another. It radiated like you couldn't believe.

What a scorcher it was on that day too...94 degrees in Long Beach!! Yun made sure to keep Tevy and I plenty hydrated with water at every stop. Thanks Yun. I'm beginning to believe that Yun and Tevy really like the heat. They even planned their wedding outdoors in July, one of the hottest months of the year. We are hoping for that ocean breeze.

Thank you Tevy and Yun for being adventurous during your E-Session. I hope you enjoyed the experience! Here are some of my favorites...





























No comments: