Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Baby Guttierez is Coming Soon!

Julie and Aaron are having a baby, and it's a girl! They are having a difficult time choosing a name. I even went through all of the names in my phone book for Julie, but nothing stuck. She assured me that she most definitely won't do a Gwyneth Paltrow, and name her daughter Pear or Grape or any other type of fruit for that matter.

Julie and Aaron were married three years ago when I had the honor of shooting their wedding. And what a privilege it was to shoot their maternity portrait session. Julie really is radiant. Makes me miss pregnancy. Awwww! Aaron, you look great as well. HA!

I am so happy for you both, and I can't wait to meet your new addition. Best of luck to you as you begin the next journey of your life.


















No comments: