Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Shelby and Josh's Wedding

Young and inlove couple, Shelby and Josh married at Cimarron Golf Resort located in the beautiful Palm Springs. It was a cold and windy day...rare for the desert. The rain clouds were near by, but held off until the end of the evening.

Shelby and Josh met racing motorcycles! I was told of a story of Shelby winning a race and then taking her helmut off to reveal her gorgeous, long, blonde hair. What a site that must have been. I so want to live vicariously through her. In my next life, I am going to be a daredevil.

One of my favorite parts of the wedding was when the couple made their grand exit in a beautiful Mustang classic, surprisingly called the "Shelby" GT 350. Wow! Just the sound of the engine revving sent chills down my spine.

Shelby and Josh...I wish for you both a wonderful life together filled with lots of love and success.

Please enjoy some of my favorite images from their day.












Photographer Assistant, Jennifer Daigle took this priceless photo. Too cool!













































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Images!!! Very Retro and cool car.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for captivating their day. Beautiful photos!