Sunday, March 30, 2008

Ryan is Two Years Old!

I spent a wonderful day with the Alavi Family in Long Beach, CA. Little Ryan is turning two tomorrow. I can't believe how quick they grow up. It seems like yesterday that I was photographing him in his bumble bee costume, and the following year I remember trying to photograph him while he swiftly crawled around his house. It was difficult to catch him then...you can only imagine how quick he is now. He definitely gave me the work out I've been needing for some time now. HA! As you can see, Ryan is growing to be a gorgeous little boy with dreamy eyes and a conspicuous smile.

I arrived during nap time. I nearly scared him when he woke. Good thing Mom was near by.

Mom comforting Ryan after the big scare.

Bath time!



Check out Ryan's cool dinasour robe.



Mom dresses him for the photos.

Mom and Dad present Ryan with his new toy...a motorcycle! I think he likes it.

Playtime at the park.





YIPPIE!!

That motorcycle again!

Doesn't this look fun?

Parents look on as Ryan practices his independence.

....and yet again with his independence.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute!!