Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Marisa and Stephen's E-Session

American Airlines is to thank for this couple crossing paths. If it weren't for Marisa's cancelled flight during her visit to Rome, Italy, she never would have met Stephen (U.S. Navy Serviceman, E6-MMI). They have been dating for almost 3 years now, much of which has been a long distance relationship because of Stephen's many travels abroad. However, they did have the opportunity to live together for 5 months in Italy (what a horrible place to live -haha!), and during that time they adopted a cute puppy (Greyhound/Labrador mix) in which they named Daisy. As a dog lover myself, I was quite bummed that Daisy wasn't present when I shot their E-session in San Juan Capistrano. Nonetheless, I had a blast working with these two...they were so much fun and very much in love. Stephen was such a gentleman with Marisa, and I could see that sparkle in his eyes whenever he glanced at her.

Marisa and Stephen will reside in Port Orchard, Washington but will return for their nuptials come September this year. Marisa's Mom, Cynthia is so kind as to take care of all of the arrangements until then.

I am thrilled for these two and cannot wait to capture more memories for them to enjoy for a lifetime.

















































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vanessa,

I love the pictures!! I am so excited to see all the pictures you posted on your blog. Steve & I had so much fun with you.

There are so many great shots. I am getting so many compliments on all the pictures. Everyone loves them! Steve is amazed with how they came out and is very happy.

Can't wait till September. I khow it is going to be a fun day, especially with you there.

Marisa