Thursday, August 16, 2007

Neda and Jason's Wedding

What a lucky couple! I mean that literally. Neda and Jason got married on what many believe to be the luckiest day of the century. During her Father's lovely speech, he informed the guests that it was Neda's request to get married in the home in which she grew up. She wanted to say, "I do" to the man she loves in a home that bares wonderful memories. How romantic is that!!! Well, I wish you both a lifetime of wonderful memories. I had a great time working with these two and I feel honored to have been a part of their special day.







































1 comment:

Unknown said...

Vanessa,
What beautiful pictures. Jason and I were so excited and thrilled to see these first few pictures of our wedding. Your style is very artistic and flattering - you are very talented!
Sincerely
Jason and Neda Knudson