Thursday, August 23, 2007

Jennifer and Raul's E-Session

A Day In The Life Of Jennifer and Raul...fun, fun, fun. We followed the path in which Jennifer and Raul spent one of their favorite kind of days together. We started off at the famous, Tito's Tacos, where they shared some of the best tacos in the world. I can't believe I ate before the e-session. Boy, did those tacos look good. We then drove to Manhattan Beach and snapped a few shops in the parking structure, followed by a visit to The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. I have to mention that I use to be a Starbucks girl, but after tasting one of Coffee Beans tasty beverages, I may have to switch over. Jennifer ordered me the same drink that she ordered: a Regular Espresso Mint Chip Ice Blended, No Sugar Added with Extra Mint. Yum, Yum, Yum. That's all I have to say. In fact, a few days later I found myself near a Coffee Bean in which I HAD to stop and order THE drink. I was in heaven, so I called Jennifer to tell her where I was and I told her it was all her fault. I just received a wonderful surprise in the mail...Jennifer sent me a gift card to The Coffee Bean. How awesome are my clients! Thank you Jennifer!

Okay, back to the e-session...after our tasty drinks, we strolled down to the beach and found some interesting things along the way. First, there was the beautiful green and red door that I wanted to take home with me, then as we reached the pier, we noticed the aftermath of what appeared to be a huge volley ball tournament. We used some of the props that they left behind, like the volley ball posts, the black couches and curtains from what we thought was the temporary kitchen.

Jennifer and Raul played in the water as the sun set. Good thing they brought an extra change of clothes because they got soaked! Just as we were about to leave (and after they changed their clothes), I snapped a few more shots in a back alley of some furniture stores, a hot-spot club and another parking lot escalator. What a full and fun day!

I am anxious to work with them again! I had such a good time with my new friends. Please enjoy the pics of this wonderful couple.





































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an amazing experience our engagement photo session was. Vanessa is a fabulous photographer and so much fun to work with. We cannot wait until our wedding day to see what other magic she can create. We know that we will definitely have her capture our other special moments as Raul and I share our life together. Thank you so much Vanessa!

tracy said...

Stunning images Vanessa! They are all amazing! :)

ed atrero said...

Awesome job, Vanessa! I'm not sure if you remember me, but we met at the DWF convention and hung out with you and the Apertura boys for a bit! Raul is my bro-in-law and I'm so happy that she and Jen have a rocking photographer!
-ed atrero

Anonymous said...

Hey Ed! Of course I remember you! Thank you for the kind words. You're lucky to have such cool in-laws. Hope to see you soon!