Friday, July 13, 2007

Jeremy and Ashley - Engagement

South Coast Winery was a fabulous location to shoot this e-session. Jeremy and Ashley enjoy wine tasting together and this vineyard is one of their favorites in the Temecula area. And now I know why. I had a blast working with these two. They were willing to do just about anything I asked. Their adventurous nature allowed me to capture some beautiful images. And I think it is apparent just how in love this couple is. Jeremy couldn't stop running his fingers through Ashley's hair and Ashley couldn't stop giggling. She has one of those great laughs where she throws her head back and gives it her all. I can't wait to shoot their wedding in August!



























3 comments:

Jeremy said...

Absolutely loving the pictures! They turned out better than we could have ever expected, plus we had a blast during the shoot. You are a truly amazing photographer. Thank you so much, we are looking forward to seeing what you come up with for the wedding!

- Jeremy & Ashley

Anonymous said...

Wow, those are amazing pictures!

Anonymous said...

Such Amazing Pictures and Couple!!!