Thursday, April 05, 2007

Vegas Baby!!!

Houry and Raul love Vegas! So, it was a no brainer to shoot their engagement session here. On my first day here from attending a photographer's convention, Houry and Raul made the trek down from Los Angeles. We shot in old town Vegas, where it turned into an urban-style photo shoot. I loved working with these two. Not only are they gorgeous, but they really had such a great time in front of the camera. They were uninhibited and quite playful. Here are some of my favorites...






















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are so hot! I love the pics, they look amazing. I can't wait to see you in your wedding dress.
Love
Mr. Kai, Negin & Kris

Anonymous said...

VANESSA,
YOUR WORK IS AWESOME..THANKS TO YOU, RAUL AND I LOOK HOT!!

Anonymous said...

Cool and Fun. Amazing work

Anonymous said...

Rudy, it's about time cousin, you’re like 6 years, and a baby behind. lol Congratulation. I really wanted to go to your wedding, but things come up. I haven't seen you in years. I wish you the best and may God Bless You and your Wife. You two look good together. Coco, his wife and daughter, mom, Julio's girl Makayla, and friend Lori Oh and grandma will be there.

Love Manuel Almaraz