Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Bella Models "Meg Dana" Accessories!

Okay, so I wanted to plug my friends product line, Meg Dana. Her products are so amazing. I absolutely love her hair accessories for little girls. It is so difficult to find beautiful, quality products like this. Well, I went to Fashion Island the other day and found these darling accessories, which I was estatic about. I didn't care what they cost, I had to have them for my little sweetheart. It didn't dawn on me to look at the tag. When I got home, I couldn't wait to take them out to look at them again. At which time I thought, "Maggie could make this." So, I looked at the label, and guess what???? They are Meg Dana products!!!! No wonder I was flipping over them. Thank you Maggie for making such beautiful pieces of art for our little darlings. Maggie was inspired by her daughter to start this product line. I can't wait to get the tutu's. It's so much fun having a girl, and people like Maggie make it all the more fun. I'm always inspired by clothes and accessories when I take photos, so I thought this was the perfect opportunity to share these wonderful products with you. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.






3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aaaawwww....look at that serious little face...she's adorable!

Anonymous said...

She is amazing!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am Biased, but i think she is the most amazing baby in the world and the hair accessories are great as well.