Thursday, February 15, 2007

Nicole and John's Maternity Portrait Session

Young couple, first child. Nicole and John are proud parents-to-be of a sweet baby girl. Their Portrait Session was taken at the Fullerton Arboretum located on the premises of Cal State University of Fullerton. What a beautiful location. I enjoyed photographing this couple because they were so laid back...it was like photographing good friends. We even strolled around and basked in the beauty together. Nicole, so close to delivering, was very pleasant to be around and surprisingly, very calm. John, I could tell, is so excited to have his baby girl and he can't wait to meet her. My experience with this couple helped me to relive all of those feelings my husband and I had when we were about to have our little girl. I hope they cherish this moment forever.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all of these pictures and don't have words to discribe what a feel when I see them I cry every single time of course I'm the mother of this wonderfull man and the grandmother of little Makenah...

Thank you very much for helping this happen...