Saturday, March 14, 2009

Empire Destructive

Empire Destructive provides gear and clothing to extreme sports enthusiasts. They hired me to take some photos for their new websites home page. Eat your heart out guys! Imagine the many male photographer's out there that would have loved to have been in my position that day.

There was a lot of testosterone on the set that day, but I managed to hold my own. HA! Truth be told, the Empire Destructive crew were all in attendance, and I must say that they were amazing to work with. The guys were all so helpful and accommodating. We had a few jokesters (Mike Hildebrand, owner of E.D.) on the set too, which kept us all laughing. And the models were fantastic...what great attitudes. It was very cold that day, and they never once complained. Mike treated us all to a great dinner afterwards...good times. I am looking forward to working with E.D. again, anytime, anywhere! Bring it on!




No comments: