Friday, September 12, 2008

Sasha and Ryan's Wedding

Sasha and Ryan wed at the beautiful Shutters on the Beach in Santa Monica, CA. It was a gorgeous sunny day with a nice breeze from the ocean.

The ceremony was very emotional...not one dry eye in the audience, me and Andie included. There was a lovely rose ceremony that Sasha and Ryan performed in honor of the loved one's that have passed.

The reception was a blast to shoot because every guest was on the dance floor partying the night away. Sasha and Ryan's guests sure know how to celebrate. I couldn't help myself..I truly enjoyed swaying to the music and giggling the whole night through.

Thank you Sasha and Ryan for allowing me to be a part of your special day. I wish for you a blissful and eternal marriage!

Thanks to Andie Martinez for all of your wonderful help. I always enjoy working with you!








































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the shot of the bride from behind in the hallway