Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Houry and Raul's Wedding

Houry and Raul tied the knot. I had the pleasure of photographing their engagement session in Las Vegas back in March. They are such a pleasant couple to be around. These two are real genuine and kind. Houry looked gorgeous from the moment she greeted me at the hotel door. She was calm and extremely excited. She couldn't wait to see Raul. She kept saying, "he's so CUUUUTE...I LOVE HIM!" Her energy was quite infectious. She also remembered to ask me about my husband (he recently took the BAR exam), and when I told her that he passed, she screamed and jumped up and down. Her reaction was so endearing. She ROCKS! Raul and his groomsmen were having too much fun while they got ready. It was great to witness. We had a blast all day long. Thanks for making my job so enjoyable!



































3 comments:

Stephanie Williams Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie Williams Photography said...

Exquisite! Gorgeous dress shots, and that ring shot rocks! What kind of lense did you use for that one?

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures, they are amazing!!!!