Friday, March 02, 2007

The Gehrls Family

The Gehrls are a really cool family of four. I had a wonderful time photographing them in their home. And what a lovely home they have! I officially need to hire whomever was their interior designer. Their beautiful daughter, Samantha is one of the best soccer players on her team. I had the priviledge of watching one of her scrimmages. She rocks! Son, Mason is a real heart breaker. He has two alter egos, one is a fireman and the other a pirate. I had a blast watching him morph from one to the other. Mason has his very own firetruck...he's a really good driver, especially in reverse. Oh, what it would be to be a kid again! Gehrls in a tickle attack.Mom and daughter look so much alike. Gorgeous!Mom getting some love from Mason.Dad torchering Mason with some more tickles.Payback from Mason.Mom and Dad showed so much affection. I love this picture!Mason hiding from me. I finally found him.Samantha's surfer-girl room. These colors are awesome! Fergalicious!Mason having fun on Dad's shoulders.And again, being thrown in the air.Nap time. I love this moment of Lacy reading to Mason.
Mason had fun pushing his firetruck back to the garage.

No comments: