Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Trisha & Shaun Engagement, LA Zoo


Trisha and Shaun were very adventurous on this day. I can always appreciate a couple that is willing to be crazy and have fun. One of their favorite things to do as couple is to go to the zoo. So, what a better place to do their engagement shoot but the zoo. They bought a yearly pass and added me on as a Guest once they heard how much my husband and I love animals. That was so nice of them!
Water fountain, just outside the children's petting zoo. What colorful tile work!

I love the way the light illuminates under this cave.

The gold tones in the cave were so beautiful, I couldn't resist.

I love windows. The bright colors added so much character.

Gene Autry Museum. The circle of love.

Yahoo!! And they didn't even plan to jump the same. Great minds think alike.

Taking a break, I captured this sweet moment.

Trisha is so happy with Shaun's arms wrapped around her.

1 comment:

Ryan P. McClure, Esq. said...

very nice images!

http://www.rpmcclurelaw.com